The Most important Components in Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Conversation Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Sales Funnels
#1. Search Engine Marketing
Search engine marketing (SEM) is the process of going gaining website traffic by purchasing ads on search engines.
- Google Ads
- Bing Ads
#2. Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining or attention through social media sites.
Popular Social Media Networks
#3. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO stand for “Search Engine Optimization” it is process of getting traffic from the “FREE” organic or natural search results on search engines.
The following are the 3 different types of SEO techniques
- White Hat SEO
- Black Hat SEO
- Grey Hat SEO
#4. Content Marketing
Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable relevant and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience to drive profitable customer action.
Benefits for enterprises that use content marketing
- Increase Sales
- Better customers who have more loyalty
- Cost Saving
#5. Email Marketing
Email marketing basically the use of email to promote products and/or services. But a better email marketing definition in the use of email to develop relationships with potential customers and clients.
- 94% of internet users use email while only 61% use social media.
- 75% of adult online users say that email marketing is their preferred marketing method.
#6. Web Analytics
Web analytics is the process of analyzing the behavior of visitors to a website.
- Enable a business to attract more visitors
- There are at least two categories of web analytics
- Offsite web analytics
- Onsite web analytics
#7. Sales Funnels
- An ideal sequence of events someone goes through to go from traffic to repeat customer
- It’s a system that adds and removes barrier for someone to become a repeat customer when it’s appropriate
- It can be simple and short or highly complex
#8. Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- This is one of the most important topics in digital marketing and also one of my favorites
- Percentage of people going from one stage of the funnel to the next stage. For Example
- Land page conversion
- Lead to customer conversion
- CRO can drastically affect the performance of your funnel
- A/B testing is the key to CRO